Sunday, April 28, 2019

Day 7 Gingerman

Well after pulling an all nighter, we pull into the he hotel while everyone else is checking out. Luckily the hotel manager saw what we looked like and let us shower before heading to the track.

Once at the track we get prepped and in grid for our final sessions.

While out on the recon lap, I edge one of the non aggressive rumble strips slightly and SNAP CRACKLE AND POP!  The left lower ball joint stud snaps off and we are done.... I pull to the infield  so the session can continue and after Brocker picks me up for the shame ride back tot the pits. We can't get the car off circuit infield till lunch brake so our first DNF.  At lunch the wrecker driver goes out to get the car and we help......

And I say the hits KEEP Coming........

With a little help from the wrecker driver I break my nose and while I'm at the med tent getting patched up, the true sprit of One Lap comes into play. When I get back tot the car I see Team RS Motors and Mike Maier tear off he front suspension to get us on track for our last session...


Thanks guys, you are all awesome



No comments:

Post a Comment