Saturday, May 3, 2014

2014 Day 1 Auto cross.

Well duh.

Remember to remove all tools from car before going on track.

Of our three attempts at auto cross I am afraid we didn't get a very good run in. The first run entering the first breaking zone a pair of channel locks slid out from under the drivers seat and under the pedals. Very unnerving to say the least. Second run produced no spare tools but still not a very clean run. Left a lot on the track on this one I am afraid. The third run was a blast and and fast, all until I spun..... I got it. I got it . I got it .....well maybe not.

Ready for a transit drive.

4 comments:

  1. Been there, done that too!! Hmmm...think it ws with you :-)
    Hang in there!! Love this blog BTW..well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A retired Crown Vic Police Cruiser??? And I though the Mini Van was a surprise last year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Team PoorVette. Rockin Herminantor. Bless you chris. Joe and Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gentlemen, great effort thus far! Thanks for posting your progress, as a fellow 948 owner I'm cheering for you!
    Hope to meet you in person at the finish.

    ReplyDelete